counter

Monday 17 March 2008

i'm 18!!..hooray..;p

sorry QYN for nt updating my blog for a while...

hv been busy at my beloved kg ds couple of days. well, yeah..last friday,went back to my kg in malacca aftr such a long time. almost all my uncles, aunts n cousins were there..since it's holiday n plus, there's a small occ goin on ;some sort of mjlis kesyukuran..i think. happy to be wit d whole family,esp my lil' cousins..actually all of them are younger than me. i'm nt d eldst btw, i'm d third but my eldr cousins are abroad (in ireland n d other one in indonesia..). acting as d big sis, nt dt hard..naah, so not true! i did try my best to fit in d crowd...so let see : 1.played cars wit iskandr, nami n ayed, 2.hv to make tonnes of expressions jz to please nisha, 3.watchd cartoons all dy long..hmm..wat else???couldn't think of any rite nw. BUT, i did try okay evnthough it didn't wnt dat well. overall, hanging wit them ws kinda fun.

BACK TO majlis kesyukuran thingy..
saturday nite, aftr maghrib prayer. my mama n baba (my grandprents btw;) called few of their closest friends..including their ustaz along wit hs family. it ws jz a small occ, quite closed n wit small crowd. my mama prepared d whole thing by hrself..nasi briyani n nasi jagung, delicious!! GOOD JOB, MAMA! startd of by reciting d zikir n doa at d end of course...then, d lst part ws just eat!! i along wit neddy, aisyah n hanisah n wit d helpd of my uncles hv to cleand up d place..only at dt moment, i realised there's someone else helping us too. GUESS WHO?? they r ustaz's sons..hw kind of em'...hehe..n they r good looking too!(excited...:)


and then comes....

d birthday party!!


wasn't like wat i expectd at all. thought would be jz like usual..oh yeah, evry year, i celebratd my bday wit baba n iskandr (reason : they r born in march too...)fair enough for me..i guess. my mom bought a bluberry cheese cake from my fav shop dt evening. since then iskandr kept bugging me ;

is : kak la, ble nk potong cake ni?
me : kjp je lg..tunggu sume org blk dulu..

few minutes later...

is : kak la, kluarkn la cake 2 dr fridge..nk celebrate bday.
me : sabar..kjp je lg.

my attempt failed. he kept coming back...at last, i gt an idea.

is : cpt la kluarkn cake..
me : kak la x lh kluarkn..tnyla auntie bedah,die yg beli cake 2.

haha..finally, he ws off my feet. poor ibu, hv to layan iskandr. sorry, but i couldn't stand it anymore. okay, d celebration..

mama then kindly asked ustz n hs family to join d celebration..owh,hw nice..but wat would d party be like, wit pious ppl attnding d thing, i thought...hmm...it would b awkward to sing d bday song, yup definitely awkward! plus, i heard baba said something like this to mama ;

baba : lilin ni sume simpan..x yah gne la, ade ustz..

i guess he ws embarrassed....cz he stil clebrate hs bday every year wit cake n candles...it's nrmal la,baba...hehe.
called d whole family to gather in d dining area. iskandar ws so excited wit baba, as they stand in front of d cake..well,me..hiding in d kitchen(no comment on dt..)so wat's nxt,bday song...so not...blowing d candles..as i said earlier, no candles at all. ustz n hs sons start brselawat instead..awkward moment again. but all of us followed em'. aftr d selawat, ustz recitd d doa..step back, n my family sang d bday song(malay vrsion..weird). it ws so soft n nt d usual excited-ppl-singing-d-bday-song-in-eng vrsion like we did evry yr.hehe..funny though as i watchd fr d kitchen. comes d cutting cake part, suddenly they startd calling my name aftr realising i wsn't there..i thought ,$#*@..nw i hv to face ustz n hs good looking sons..ashamed,but wnt out instead. while cutting d cake, i sw iskandr sitting quitely...y iskandr is so quiet??he's d one who ws so damn excited bout d party. i guess he must be in d state of shock..well,we all do. to sum it up, i jz cn say dat it was a vry "diff" bday clebration but yet vry nice n calmd.







-love, belle-



1 comment:

qyna.belle.arine said...

haha
tak gering gusi
laughhhhs.
(malay vrsion bday song)
so so so
i think th kids imprsion
is good enough to
shw that what-a-blast
bday you hd!
tak pe.wait fr our
version.ohh wait my version
of bday song.

aftr al thos stufs you did bele.m not gna let you go.haha

:)