counter

Thursday 20 March 2008

When the world turns around 360 degrees :)

Ever met a person who just makes you feel that everything is going to be okay again? I know everyone does, and I know everyone knows the value of it. :) And when you found that person, you'd do anything to make that person stay and always be there in your life.
Why do I fear the presence of that person in my life? Am I just afraid of needing someone else a little too much more than myself? Or probably the fact that someone actually makes me feel so safe? What am I thinking anyway? :)
Today is sure one tiring day. But fun, seeing Tokwan happy. He said so today after we dropped him at his house just a few minutes ago. We accompanied him to his best friend's daughter's house. At first, I felt so lazy, I tried to fake a sickness. But then, at last, I went with them. Although I have to admit I was bored to death, but at the end, I find that it was all worth it.
3 days to go before my dad's return to Malaysia. Poor Bapak, missing the Dr. Arif's ceremony. :) Hahah..Now we have 3 Drs at home. ^_^
Till then

Always,
ARINE

p.s: sorry Belle and Qyn, couldn't go out with u guys. My mum will never let me go that far alone..cause I'm a girl. Ouch! :P

No comments: