counter

Friday 14 March 2008

ohh college







was browsing tru my ohh-so-penuh pic folders and i found my favourite pics in collge.yeah i miss those ppl and that includes everyone from my fellow batchmates to other batches to teachrs to wardens to makciks to rodents of tkc to intellignt cats that nvr fail to ikut you merata-rata tempat and etc.i miss.i miss all of em badly.a lucid kind of love i have and i am looking frward to go bac there anytime soon.but not for now that is and i think it is ridiculously early to go bac esp after you hd jst receivd your result during the result handovr.then my principal spotted me.showing her finger beckoning me to meet her.omg.here i come.

'so sazlina (she adores calling me that) show me your result?'

frustrated after being called wrongly.i said 'ohh alhamdulillah'

she doesnt want to accept the fact that my name is syahrina.to be exact not sazlina.i hate the idea of being close to the principal but hell i was close to her bac then.even my close friend nazi once told me that i was her pet.ohh rite so i am an animal now.great.to be frank i love her and well we all did.she likes to call me that name ovr and ovr again.during our formal big assemblies to our meetings.all i know the ppl around me will correct her and she will reply 'no i like calling her sazlina as it sounds better'.slap.slap.hands on my forehead.golek-golek frustration.and of pout-pout negative expressions.strange but i have a weird feeling that ppl dislikes my name after considering that they frequently misspell it.ohh the worst part is to find your name written as 'syahina hamizah' on the local newspaper.my friend bir cant help but to laugh crazily for two days and two nights.hina sangatkah namaku ini.well lets just say i miss collge life but not exactly all of it.basically i was avoiding a couple of teachrs but my efforts were to no avail.m afraid they already know my result and they just waited there for me like carrion eating birds waiting for the perfect time to strike on their miserable prey.in this case i was the prey.they surrounded me and squashed me in those huge arms of happiness.wee bit of proudness there but m just grateful.so i was goofing around with my batch.woa woa.hang on.qyn you have grown and omg a little bit cubbier.shit.ye ke?damn i know i should hv gone swimming more but i malas lahhh.yes a gemuk me indeed.fat givs you warmth.and yes i remembrd the brief chat i hd with my previous ham i mean hem.the senior assistant and she said


'ohh i tot i dengar suara you syahrina.so datang datanglah sini yea.kasi talk ke to your juniors and adik adik you ni' and she went on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

wth.

feeling amused-dsgusted and blank all at once.i said


'ohhhh (gila ape) nanti nanti i will inform you cikgu.ohh i think my friend is calling me.pegi dulu yea cikguu'



bam.i ran to arine and belle.jom jom jom wey pegi midval.the teachers are hunting me.to prevent more cacophonous sounds we managed to flee.we went running like sick baboons to the car and vanish.so in the car i was browsing our annual school mag.saujana with greens of trendsetting knowledgeable contemporary.first impression.woah nice job and the cover is not that bad itself.praising the thin green book.then i opened the next page and the next and the next and the next.omg.the pictures are too vague.pics are so so so imp my dear juniors.sigh.ohh then it was my masterpiece.of kesalahan tatabahasa yang dibuat teramatlah banyak.the mistakes made are too much that it reachd appalling levels and i cant read it anymore.double check please.or triple maybe.sigh.well m definitely the kind who likes to forgive but do improve and tell that to the present editor.and malingering as usual out of a sudden a friend of mine was asking me about the sc post.ohh that long-time-ago story.i laughed and no i didnt get the post but the journey was worthwhile.it was worth fighting.to be frank.it happend on an ad hoc basis.i never thought that running for such post wd be that hard after the war of posters and the politics and then of crse came along the meaningful manifesto night.that night i reckoned some unfounded fears and i was eventually in a state of confusion.do i really need this?all in all i learnt much.and it culminates well.no blood no stabbed flesh no cat fights.i pushed the matter to the back of my mind and went about having a care-free pompous life with my freakish comrades whom i confide in at all times.yeahh i like it this way better.somehow i realised those who failed to obtain their posts mourned dejectedly all week.give me a break.cmon lahh and move on already.let them work and its for the betterment of the students anyway.why the indifference.no no its more or like ignorance.hindrance to unity.the situation is ohh-so-familiar and the debate on voting is somehow overpowering.yet you show your indifference and do nothing about it but to sulk-pout like you have nothing better to do.well the crux of the problem is only one which is attitude.terima je lahh.you are bad and ppl abhors you.conform and obey to the norms of society if you want to be accepted as members.and of crs accept your leader whoever he is.unlike arine (loud laughs) she didnt vote for mr s as president to protect him which is vividly bull and awkward.arine mmg pelik.and yes you too qerik.for me.i am satiated.and i am happy.that matters the most.

-qyn



5 comments:

qyna.belle.arine said...

y is it "u to qerik"?
i'm nt like arine k..
i voted fr mcpompous cz i think hs speech ws good..
dats it..haha
btw, arine mmg caring kn..
wnt 2 protect sum1 she barely knows..
-belle-

Anonymous said...

bla bla
haha
caring enough
sampai i rase sub
dah tau dah.m sure he wil be like
'ohhh arinah my angel from
up up up abov'
muscom muscom weyyy
jgn memain dohh
:)

-sub

qyna.belle.arine said...

yeah right. fine2 so what? that's one lame stupid vote. It's called not letting what happened to u happpen to somebody else. But eventually it doesn't have the effect pn..n that's somebody I don't even know, anyway. why bother?
-arine

Anonymous said...

ohh so nw yr saying
dulu bukan main lg sayang
omgg arine
hw can you nt vote fr me
ehem ehem
you sudahh lupa kah
tatkala angin bertiup kencang pd petang itu.haha

sht la my bm.

-th sub of al subs

Anonymous said...

bele
i love you

-kamal