counter

Wednesday 26 March 2008

~happy~

went to sunway pyramid last week with my family. it's a public holiday, so my mum said "whydon't we go buy ur notebook". at last! she's finally letting me hv one. "yeay!":)
actually, i already knw wt notebook i wnt. i said "i wnt apple, d latest model". then, she came up with all sort of reasons, "apple is nt compatible, i hv a friend who bought apple n she cn't use it, it's too expensive, blabla..."wnt on n on. fine..spent an entire hour browsing thru d digital centre. d fight begin agn ;

me : i don't wnt acer. it's bulky n heavy. plus i don't like d design
my mom : u'r always like dat. u jz look at d outside. check out wt thy hv inside.
me : it's all d same inside.. (stil backing my view)
start browsing agn, leaving d fight behind. finally, we both agree on sumthing. "i think dis one is ok. do you like it?"...i wnt "yeah, it's nice..okla, we buy ds one". hooray!;p well, here's my tablet pc. tadaa..

hehe..i love it:)


dat dy didn't end there.

mom : u stil want to buy hr camera??

dad : erm..yeah, why not?i don't mind.

yeay!i'm getting a camera. ds must b my lucky day..love ya, dad! wnt to d lowest floor. check out fw stores, like my mom said " jz to compare". i don't care bt my feet is aching. my mistake act, lesson 1: do nt wear high heels if u'r wlking for 5 freaking hours..ouch! hah..relievd, gt my camera. happy, happy, happy!(nt my feet dfinitely..huhu)

my new camera;p

wnt back home. pheew..exhaustd!

dt nite, out my eagerness, i startd installing things into my notebook. until,suddenly..it cnnt startup. damn!wt hv i done. d whole nite, i tried bt fail instead. up to 3 am, i gave up.

d next day, wnt agn to sunway pyramid..but ds time with qyna n my dad. first thing, to d digital centre! i found out dat i hv corrupt d files..or something like dt. they hv to reformat it agn. my dad waitd there. as for me n qyna, shopping!

no la.. nt exactly shop-ping. bought movie tickets. couldn't dcide wat to watch either horton hears a who or rule1??wt rule agn..? we asked d girl at d counter bout d mvie..n she said, GHOST. exchaged glances with qyna..then, "ok..2 tickets fr rule1( 2pm)"

the hot officer:)

one of d ghost..there were lots of ghost in d movie*_*

while waiting fr d mvie to start, bought our lunch n pray. came in 5 minutes late..n it startd already. omg, we were terrified. no wondr its 18pl..me n qyna could nt even lookd at d screen. so scary! aftr 10 minutes..

qyna : lets go out!but it's $10 each.bodoh la..(hide hr face behind hr wrapz)

me : (lookd at my watch..)we wait until 3, then we go out

finally i hv d guts to watch d movie..aftr half an hour i guess. hey, it's nt dt bad..d sound effect made it so takut! we watchd d movie till d end though. i cn say out loud " QYNA n BELLE R VRY BRAVE"..hehe..bt i still don't gt it, y 6 ppl jump off d building together.?i give 3 out of 5 fr rule1, mainly bcz the main actor is hot..haha:)

aftr dt, went shopping. bought few things. around 5.30pm, took a cab n went straight back home. evnthough i didn't wear heels ds time, my feet stil hurt! dt nite, droppd qyna at hr house. me, my mom n my grandma wnt to bukit raja. shopping n of course,walking agn!by d end of it..all i cn say..ouch, my feet is killing me. pain! need some sleep..zzzz.

-love, belle-



















No comments: