counter

Sunday 30 March 2008

i hate driving class!

anger + frustration
unfortunately today, i hv driving class. it's my second lesson, d first one ws bout 1 month ago. so, obv my skills dh 'brkarat'. lst lesson, horrible. my instructor askd me to drive bck home all by myself. it wsn't dat bad until we gt lost n ends up wandering around shah alam. jz imagine, it took us 1hr to reach my house from sec25. plus, d evnt happnd at 5pm, where ppl gt bck fr work, n there ws lots lots of car on d road..it ws raining, d acc didn't work..at traffic lights, d car cnnt start fr a fw times, ppl were honking cz its already green. it ws a cmplete disaster! i hate my instructor, fr letting me drove d car( hey, i nvr drive a car before!!) luckily, arrived safely at my house.


suddenly, today they said "we'r goin to hv a 3hrs lesson". he showed me hw to do d side parking once, then he askd me to try it by myself agn, without hs supervision cz knnnye..he hs something to do elsewhere. " hello!!i paid for d lesson okay. so do ur job properly la.."i ddn't said it out loud la...hehe..bt it wnt like ds " i don't knw hw to do it. teach me agn". instead of doin d side thingy, he gv me a note on hw to do d side parking n he left. wth-so freaking mad! stil don't knw a thing, my 'beloved' instructor at last hd to start from scratch agn..pdn muke!haha..hey, i'v paid so he must teach me elok2. d whole 3hrs ws tiring, i managed to learn all d 3 things fr d test. at d end of d class, i hd to drive agn. hmm, better this time..but stil hv probs at d traffic lights. overall, it was okay, i learnt something at least. some improvement from d previous clas. my arms n legs soars at d moment. d steering ws heavy n i hv to hold d clutch for quite a while=contribute to PAIN!




i'm afraid to drive


wher am i??

omg,ds is scary..i'm alone on d road

-love, belle-

No comments: